SEPTEMBER 3DESIGN TRAINING
September 14-16: 3DESIGN New User Training in Atlanta, GA (Duluth Office)
Become a 3Design Expert!
Book your seat today! David Swallow will train new 3DESIGN users at Duluth, GA facility He will guide the class through a series of design concepts, so Users then can build on their own intricate jewelry designs.just outside of Atlanta.
- Open to all - including new 3DESIGN license purchasers, existing license holders adding new designers to their team, users of other CAD software, as well as those looking to add Jewelry CAD Design to their skill set.
- 3 Day Session / 9am – 5pm / 21 Hours Total
- Learn 3DESIGN Fundamentals including Navigating 3D Space, Parametric History, Managing CAD Files, Importing and Exporting, Sketching 2D and 3D curves, Basic Construction Tools, Jewelry Wizards and Builders, Rendering.
- Learn Jewelry Specific tasks like Pave, Channels, Common and Custom Stone Shapes, Settings.
- The class consists of mostly hands on projects and practice files as well as jewelry making tips and discussions.
- 10 + Projects covering common ring types as well as pendants.
- After training students will have the necessary skills to begin building their own jewelry creations and will start to see an immediate return on investment.
- Students who have purchased a license will receive follow up training and support through 3DESIGN Care. This includes priority access to the Support Help Desk and access to Training Videos and support via the 3DESIGN Community Forum.
Join us September 14-16, 2016 at Gravotech's training facility in Duluth, GA:
2200 Northmont Pkwy, Duluth, GA 30096
Click here to book your seat today!
Learn more about our Training and Certification programs here