December 3Design Training
3Design Introduction in Los Angeles, CA - Dec 5-7
Become a 3Design Expert!
Book your seat today! David Swallow will train new 3DESIGN users at our Cerritos, CA facility. He will guide the class through a series of design concepts, so Users then can build on their own intricate jewelry designs, just outside of Los Angeles.
- Open to all - including new 3DESIGN license purchasers, existing license holders adding new designers to their team, users of other CAD software, as well as those looking to add Jewelry CAD Design to their skill set.
- 3 Day Session / 9am -5pm / 21 Hours Total
- Learn 3DESIGN Fundamentals including Navigating 3D Space, Parametric History, Managing CAD Files, Importing and Exporting, Sketching 2D and 3D curves, Basic Construction Tools, Jewelry Wizards and Builders, Rendering.
- Learn Jewelry Specific tasks like Pave, Channels, Common and Custom Stone Shapes, Settings.
- The class consists of mostly hands on projects and practice files as well as jewelry making tips and discussions.
- 10 + Projects covering common ring types as well as pendants.
- After training students will have the necessary skills to begin building their own jewelry creations and will start to see an immediate return on investment.
- Students who have purchased a license will receive follow up training and support through 3DESIGN Care. This includes priority access to the Support Help Desk and access to Training Videos and support via the 3DESIGN Community Forum.
Join us December 5-7, 2016 at Gravotech's training facility in Los Angeles: 17315 Studebaker Road Suite 315, Cerritos, CA 90703 USA
Tel : +1 (678) 904.2907
Fax: +1 (678) 904.2908
Click here to book your seat today!
Learn more about our Training and Certification programs here
But there is more!
Every 1st Thursday of the month we host live webinars for anyone who would like to see 3Design in action. Click here to reserve your seat! For tips, tricks, and inspiration follow 3Design Youtube channel.